I’m heading to Vegas in nine days. I’m excited to see the city again. Here’s the rough itinerary:
- Sunday: Land at 9 p.m., at the hotel by 10 p.m.
- Monday: Early a.m. walk on the Strip with a cup of coffee (I love that first morning).
- Tuesday: The other half of the party arrives.
- Wednesday: Find a pool? Perhaps hit Fremont Street at night?
- Thursday: Exploration of the outer limits—Hoover Dam, In ‘N Out, check out some local establishments.
- Friday: Cirque du Soleil’s The Beatles Love at Mirage.
- Saturday: The last chance to win back my money.
- Sunday: Homeward bound.
Now you know.